This Peach Chicken with Peach Spread is a fast, and healthy meal to prepare for friends and family.
Dietary: Egg-Free | Grain-Free | Keto | Paleo
Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 2-inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoon peach spread
- 1 cup diced peaches
- In a large bowl add chicken, 1 tablespoon oil, season salt, garlic powder, and 2 tablespoons peach spread. Combine and set aside to marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the remainder of the oil to the pan and swirl it around to coat. Add the chicken to the pan; cook for about 7 minutes per side, or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Add remainder of the peach spread and peaches. Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the peaches are soft. Stir occasionally. Serve and enjoy!