These easy gluten-free Oat Chocolate Chip Brownies you’re going to love! We used our panty items; Goodums Cookie Mix - Oat Chocolate Chip with Chas Organics Coconut Milk. Perfect yummy nutritious lunch box Snackalicious treat.
Dietary: Vegetarian | Low-Sugar | Always Deliciously Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Nutritious
Time: 20 Minutes | Makes: One 8x8 inch
- 1/3 cup dairy-free butter
- 1/2 cup can coconut milk – Chas Organics™
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pkg (350g) oat chocolate chip with carrot cookie mix – Goodums™
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips – Healthy Crunch™
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C). Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a large microwave-safe mixing bowl, melt the butter and coconut milk just until melted. Add the cocoa powder and whisk until smooth.
Add the cookie mix and stir in gently until combined. Mix in the eggs and vanilla until combined. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan, and evenly spread the chocolate chips on top.
Bake for 18 – 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the centre comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before serving. Add your favourite topping and enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a photo and hashtag it #eatforlifer — We love to see your creations on Instagram and Facebook! Find us: @eatforlifebymarsha