An elegant way to serve potatoes is making this Duchess Potatoes with Kale. Easy and stylish for breakfast, lunch or snack gluten-free easy recipes focus on nourishment and deliciousness.
Dietary: Grain-Free | Vegetarian
Time: 20 minutes
- 2 lbs. (970 grams) russet or baking potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 3 large egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable seasoning
- 1/4 cup (15 grams) finely chopped kale
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 – 20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Preheat the oven to 425F (220C). Lined a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mash the potatoes. Stir in the egg yolks, milk, butter, salt, vegetable seasoning, and kale until smooth.
- Using a pastry bag or heavy-duty resealable plastic bag and a large star tip, pipe potatoes into large or small rounds on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!