- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup (135 grams) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (95 grams) seed oil
- 1 1/2 (160 grams) almond meal
- 1/2 cup (50 grams) oat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 gram) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 gram) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 gram) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 gram) allspice
- 1 cup (110 grams) finely grated carrots
- 1/3 cup (45 grams) raisins, coarsely chopped if preferred
- 1/2 cup (50 grams) walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 – 3 cups can coconut cream, refrigerate
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven at 350F (180C). Grease and flour 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, sugar and oil. Combine the almond meal, baking soda, baking powder, salt and allspice. Stir in carrots, raisins and walnuts.
- Pour into greased baking pan. Bake 30 – 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the centre comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
- For frosting, in another bowl, beat in coconut cream, maple syrup and vanilla until achieved desired consistency. Spread frosting over square. Serve and enjoy!